Gilmore, ACT, 2905
AustraliaUpdated more than 3 months ago
The land on which the current Rose Cottage estate is situated was originally part of Andre Cunningham’s ‘Tuggeranong Station’, which was spelt Tuggranong earlier. The land on which Rose Cottage is situated formed the northeastern boundary of Hya Macquoid’s Waniassa until it was sold to Andrew Cunningham after Macquoid’s death in 1857.
Over 4,000 specials from around Australia & NZ